• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

new livery for DOR-EastCoast???

Status
Not open for further replies.

SqUaShIe P

Member
Joined
5 Feb 2009
Messages
183
Location
England
hey y'all
I had a little discussion earlier with some my passengers today regarding the happenings over on the east coast and we were left wondering what the new livery would look like. now I've heard that the new livery will be done 'cost effectively', but I don't think it could possibly be cheaper than national express' white strip :D
So does anyone know what is to come?
Wouldn't it just be amazing (but rather unlikely) to see the return of the swallow :D
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Failed Unit

Established Member
Joined
26 Jan 2009
Messages
9,805
Location
Central Belt
hey y'all
I had a little discussion earlier with some my passengers today regarding the happenings over on the east coast and we were left wondering what the new livery would look like. now I've heard that the new livery will be done 'cost effectively', but I don't think it could possibly be cheaper than national express' white strip :D
So does anyone know what is to come?
Wouldn't it just be amazing (but rather unlikely) to see the return of the swallow :D

I will be very surprised if the HST see anything new, they will just be unvinyled. The 91's will be interesting, but it will be a case in my opinion of if the white stripe stays or goes. I can't see them repainting as it unless it needs doing it is a waste of money. I would love to see the IC livery return, but I will happily give £100 to the railway childern charity if it does. I can't see it happening, which is a shame the IC225's look excellent in IC.
 

MCR247

Established Member
Joined
7 Nov 2008
Messages
10,292
There are pictures of what it should look like on the thread in general discussion
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top