• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New lift shafts at Waterloo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reytomas1228

Member
Joined
15 Oct 2017
Messages
41
I travelled into Waterloo platform 3 yesterday off-peak and I noticed that there are two large hoardings at platforms 1-4 near the entrances to the peak hour subway. The only thing I could see through a small window in the hoardings was a large hole going beneath the platforms. Does anyone know if these will be new lifts going down to the subway or if they are simply escalators/stairs. I have tried searching for more information but can only find work relevant to the International Terminal upgrades.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top