• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New King's Cross to Harrogate service from May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Aictos

Established Member
Joined
28 Apr 2009
Messages
10,403
Certainly a good move for East Coast and Harrogate, makes sense anyway if there's a morning service to London to have a evening service as well.
 

TheWalrus

Established Member
Joined
6 Oct 2008
Messages
2,070
Location
UK
YAY! That's fantastic news! Apart from the fact I'm unlikely to ever visit Harrogate, I think this will be very good! At least someone has some sense!
 

Fred26

Member
Joined
5 Mar 2010
Messages
1,107
YAY! That's fantastic news! Apart from the fact I'm unlikely to ever visit Harrogate, I think this will be very good! At least someone has some sense!

...Perhaps a bit over-excited for someone who's unlikely to visit Harrogate.

Any idea of a calling pattern?
 

Aictos

Established Member
Joined
28 Apr 2009
Messages
10,403
No workings on TRUST yet but I do wonder if it's going to be a similar stopping pattern to the existing morning service to London from Harrogate.
 

tbtc

Veteran Member
Joined
16 Dec 2008
Messages
18,062
Location
Reston City Centre
...Perhaps a bit over-excited for someone who's unlikely to visit Harrogate

Yeah, I can't imagine street parties in Yorkshire. Good news, but not *that* exciting :lol:

Any idea of a calling pattern?

Presumably this is just the current 17.33 Kings Cross - Bradford, but extending to Harrogate instead. The 18.03 will now be a 225 seat (instead of HST), so the diesel is freed up to give a return working to Harrogate
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top