• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New F1 rule good or bad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairyhandedfool

Established Member
Joined
14 Apr 2008
Messages
8,837
I've not seen the contract, so I can't comment on that, but I understand (from Bernie Ecclestone in an interview on BBC) that Bernie Ecclestone asked the BBC to show 'extended highlights'. I also understand (from Martin Whitmarsh in an interview on BBC) that Bernie Ecclestone told FOTA the BBC would be showing a full re-run for each non live race.

I can understand the BBC not wanting another terrestrial TV channel to get the rights though.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top