• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New Ashley Hill / Ashley Down station in Bristol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Fawkes Cat

Established Member
Joined
8 May 2017
Messages
5,326
(The place is called Ashley Down, not Ashley Hill. You might want to change the heading)

On the basis of the report, I think they're a long way from breaking ground. The funding seems to be for beginning to draw up ideas of what they want to build. They will need to do that, and then decide precisely what they're going to build, and then find funding before anything actually happens that's visible to the naked eye.
 

jazzy

Member
Joined
26 Aug 2014
Messages
154
(The place is called Ashley Down, not Ashley Hill. You might want to change the heading)

On the basis of the report, I think they're a long way from breaking ground. The funding seems to be for beginning to draw up ideas of what they want to build. They will need to do that, and then decide precisely what they're going to build, and then find funding before anything actually happens that's visible to the naked eye.

Ah, I was assuming it would take the name of the old Ashley Hill station that was originally on that site. I've changed the title as per your suggestion, thanks!
 

bluenoxid

Established Member
Joined
9 Feb 2008
Messages
2,663
Another consultation required before designs are finalised. Expect the consultation to start shortly.
 

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
Joined
7 Apr 2010
Messages
34,308
Ah, I was assuming it would take the name of the old Ashley Hill station that was originally on that site. I've changed the title as per your suggestion, thanks!
I see wiki is getting ahead of things, apparently the line through Ashley Down (ie Filton Bank) has been electrified recently...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top