Phoenix
Established Member
Hey there
I rarely find myself posting on this side of the forum but here goes.
Just got my copy of the new 55th Hornby catalogue.
And there are defiantly a whole variety of new locomotives all of which you would have heard about before now.
Also I was very surpised to see 0 gauge locomotives and stock in the catalogue but generally it's business as usuall for hornby with it still seeling it's live steam and special edition box sets etc.
On the Diesel front I was happy to see the follwing..
1.Dutch class 50 50015 Valient
2.60040 in it's new DBS army guise
3.An EWS liveried 59201
4.Five different class 56's to choose from
5.Four different class 20's
On the electric front
1. Class 87's (I thought Hornby was to good for that)
2.And 86259 Les Ross and 86901 Chief engineer.
3. 5 class 73's including 73129 in it's NSE livery that will be sadly missed.
And the unit front
1.Three different class 121's
2.six class 153's
3.Arriva and FGW liveried class 142's
Obviously there's much much more and please if you want me to have a look through and answer some questions then please ask away.
Sorry if this has been rather cheesey and quite rubbish (I tried).
I rarely find myself posting on this side of the forum but here goes.
Just got my copy of the new 55th Hornby catalogue.
And there are defiantly a whole variety of new locomotives all of which you would have heard about before now.
Also I was very surpised to see 0 gauge locomotives and stock in the catalogue but generally it's business as usuall for hornby with it still seeling it's live steam and special edition box sets etc.
On the Diesel front I was happy to see the follwing..
1.Dutch class 50 50015 Valient
2.60040 in it's new DBS army guise
3.An EWS liveried 59201
4.Five different class 56's to choose from
5.Four different class 20's
On the electric front
1. Class 87's (I thought Hornby was to good for that)
2.And 86259 Les Ross and 86901 Chief engineer.
3. 5 class 73's including 73129 in it's NSE livery that will be sadly missed.
And the unit front
1.Three different class 121's
2.six class 153's
3.Arriva and FGW liveried class 142's
Obviously there's much much more and please if you want me to have a look through and answer some questions then please ask away.
Sorry if this has been rather cheesey and quite rubbish (I tried).