Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Congratulations and all the best! Hopefully I will get there one day too. I'm also a long time lurker on these forums but the amount of information on here is incredible.
Good luck with everything Martin! I always like seeing threads like this and thank you for sharing. It’s a good reassurance to those who, like me, are in the same boat you were until very recently. For me the setbacks just make me even more determined. It’s a tough old slog, and the psychometrics can be a nightmare, but that’s a big hurdle. I agree that you just need to keep chipping away at it. Good luck all and congrats to you Martin!
We have had a number of issues with members trying to set up duplicate accounts in this forum.
Please note that we only allow one account per person, but if you find yourself in a situation in which you'd like a separate identity for this section then please contact us directly and explain your reasoning or concerns rather than setting up a separate new account.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.