• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Network Rail Test Train.. 37254 and 37421.. 02/11/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
4 Oct 2009
Messages
488
Location
Sherborne, Dorset
A large proportion of my videos lately have been test trains with Class 37s providing the power, much better than the usual diet of DMUs I get in my local area.
On the 2nd of November 2022 37254 and 37421 were top and tail on a Derby RTC to Kingsland Road Sidings via Weymouth Test train.
It was an awful day weather wise so I decided to film the train both ways at Bruton as at least there was some cover there.. I had a couple of hours between it passing me and returning from Weymouth so I went in the pub!




]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top