• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Network Rail spending on air travel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bald Rick

Veteran Member
Joined
28 Sep 2010
Messages
35,929
Every office in the world is equipped for that these days, and it's how I do almost all of mine being as I work remotely for a Swiss team but I'm based in the UK. You either dial into a conference bridge, or you use something like Lync or Skype to do it from your PC.

It doesn't work for *every* meeting, but it is workable for most.

If Tele/video conferencing was that good, there wouldn't be business class on airlines....

See link (totally safe!)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DYu_bGbZiiQ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top