• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

network rail recruitment day manchester piccadilly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay77

New Member
Joined
10 Jan 2018
Messages
2
I'm just asking for some hepl. I read about a network rail recruitment day in manchester piccadilly on the 28th november, in rail magazine. I checked on the NR websitehttps://www.networkrail.co.uk/news/find-a-new-working-you-on-the-railway-at-manchester-piccadilly/
and stated it was on wednesday 28th november but the 28th november is a thursday. i called network to clarify, who gave me the number for piccadilly reception. They said no such event was hapenening. Im just wondering if anyone in the know is on here who can clarify thanks.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

J-P_L

Member
Joined
7 Sep 2017
Messages
207
Location
UK
If you read the text at the top of the Network Rail page (quoted below) the date at the top states August 27th, and given the page states “tomorrow (Wednesday 28 August)”...

People from all backgrounds are being encouraged to think about a career on the railway at a special event at Manchester Piccadilly.

The recruitment drive is being held by Network Rail tomorrow (Wednesday 28 August) to showcase the varied and flexible roles on offer across the rail industry.

... I’d hazard a guess it is a typo at the bottom of the page. I would guess they meant to put August not November.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top