• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

network rail medical/colour blindness

Status
Not open for further replies.

smallarms

New Member
Joined
8 Apr 2016
Messages
1
I have just been offered a job at Network Rail as a maintenance op on MMT. I am colour blind but held PTS perviously (blue circle on card) but unsure as to whether NR require their ops to have perfect colour vision. Does anyone know more about what is required to pass medical colour vision wise?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lddex

Member
Joined
13 Jan 2015
Messages
112
Location
UK
apart from flicking through that colour blindness test book and reading out the numbers - I'm not sure. Depends its what degree of blindness and colours I suppose.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top