• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Network Rail internal jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

1642

Member
Joined
28 Apr 2023
Messages
19
Location
Scotland
Is there an issue with Network Rail Oracle? No internal jobs have been posted since the 24th of April? TIA
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lighteight123

Member
Joined
14 Feb 2024
Messages
36
Location
NorthWest
I’ve spotted the same thing and raised it. I did notice that, I believe it was last Monday, and extremely large number of jobs (50+) were added that day. I wonder if there was a batch released.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

As an update to this. I have found out a new recruitment portal is being rolled out next Monday (11th) so all hiring has been paused for 2 weeks before it.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top