Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I’ve spotted the same thing and raised it. I did notice that, I believe it was last Monday, and extremely large number of jobs (50+) were added that day. I wonder if there was a batch released.
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
As an update to this. I have found out a new recruitment portal is being rolled out next Monday (11th) so all hiring has been paused for 2 weeks before it.
We have had a number of issues with members trying to set up duplicate accounts in this forum.
Please note that we only allow one account per person, but if you find yourself in a situation in which you'd like a separate identity for this section then please contact us directly and explain your reasoning or concerns rather than setting up a separate new account.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.