• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Network Rail 'Flying Banana' at Malvern Wells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Phil.

Established Member
Joined
10 Oct 2015
Messages
1,323
Location
Penzance
Well, not every depot signs HSTs and no depot signs the entire system so...who drives it? If it were to travel from Liverpool Street to Peterborough for instance or Dover to Charing Cross.
 
Joined
21 Apr 2016
Messages
19
Well, not every depot signs HSTs and no depot signs the entire system so...who drives it? If it were to travel from Liverpool Street to Peterborough for instance or Dover to Charing Cross.

Oh, I see what you mean! I'll have to defer to other users on this forum, I have nowhere near enough knowledge for that! :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top