• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Network Rail Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewE707

Member
Joined
17 Apr 2025
Messages
161
Location
Essex
When I attempt to access any timetable file on the Network Rail archive, there doesn't appear to be any content within it. It worked fine until about a year ago, but it has been like this every time I have tried since then. Does anyone know if this is a general problem, or just for me, in which case is there anything I can do about it?
 

Attachments

  • NR Archive.png
    NR Archive.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 15
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

YorksLad12

Established Member
Joined
5 Feb 2020
Messages
2,718
Location
Leeds
When I attempt to access any timetable file on the Network Rail archive, there doesn't appear to be any content within it. It worked fine until about a year ago, but it has been like this every time I have tried since then. Does anyone know if this is a general problem, or just for me, in which case is there anything I can do about it?
Can you share a link? It might be a browser issue; I sometimes get told to try a different browser (I use Firefox by default), which isn't really "open web", but... ho hum.
 

MatthewE707

Member
Joined
17 Apr 2025
Messages
161
Location
Essex
I've just discovered that it works to download the files and view them as PDFs, so that's solved the problem. Thanks for all your help!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top