• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Network Rail Analyst Presentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sultan007

New Member
Joined
18 Sep 2025
Messages
3
Location
Birmingham
Hi all,

I have a job interview with network rail next week. I passed the sift call now on to the next step of the process.

So I have to give a 10 minute presentation on an analysis task which has been provided and then answer a bunch of competency and technical based questions I think.

Wondering if anyone has any advice on how to prepare for the questions. Potential questions that may come up will be greatly appreciated. I know I can expect questions on their view on safety and D&I.

Thanks in advance.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Horizon22

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
Joined
8 Sep 2019
Messages
11,034
Location
London
Welcome to the forum.

"Analyst" is quite a vague title and you've already touched on competency questions, safety and diversity and inclusion questions. So any other will likely be technical but without more insight into the role / department I'm not sure anyone will be able to give further advice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top