• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Network rail ‘application under consideration for assessment 2’

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeGrimpeur

Member
Joined
26 Sep 2017
Messages
160
network rail application status is ‘under consideration for assessment 2’

Does this mean I’m very likely to Get invited to interview, or just being considered?
Cheers
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

F285

Member
Joined
13 Jan 2017
Messages
33
Hi, I had the same response but until now I have heard nothing. Did not matter to me as I managed to get job with TOC. Call them up though and make enquiries, just so they don't forget about you.
 

LeGrimpeur

Member
Joined
26 Sep 2017
Messages
160
Hi, I had the same response but until now I have heard nothing. Did not matter to me as I managed to get job with TOC. Call them up though and make enquiries, just so they don't forget about you.
Thanks
 

Unknockable

Member
Joined
4 Nov 2018
Messages
86
Hi, I had the same response but until now I have heard nothing. Did not matter to me as I managed to get job with TOC. Call them up though and make enquiries, just so they don't forget about you.
That means they’re preparing you for an interview, can sometimes take a while
 

Narom

Member
Joined
24 Sep 2018
Messages
141
If it ever changes to "invite to assesment 2 pending" you will be getting an email asking you to attend an interview.
 

LeGrimpeur

Member
Joined
26 Sep 2017
Messages
160
Sweet thanks for clarifying. I save getting excited until it goes ‘pending’. Cheers!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top