• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Need help in preparation for assessment for Rail Operator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iryna

New Member
Joined
10 Feb 2016
Messages
1
Hi, everyone!

I've just got an invitation for assessment for Rail Operator, could you please share information about the tests that will be there? I've received an examples in the letter, but where can I practice more?

Thank you in advance for a useful link or any information that can help:)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RJ

Established Member
Joined
25 Jun 2005
Messages
8,824
Location
Back office
Iryna - the following thread may be of assistance to you, presuming it's South West Trains you're applying for;

SWT assessment day

The OPC website may have some examples of the types of questions in the assessments for station staff positions.

RJ
 

mresh91

Member
Joined
30 Aug 2013
Messages
161
Believe me when I say this, the examples given in the post are MORE than enough. Any practise beyond that is not needed in my honest opinion.

All the best.
 

mresh91

Member
Joined
30 Aug 2013
Messages
161
Wrong darling...!

No, not wrong. Have you done the assessment for SWT RO role? It was p**s easy. The examples in the SHL booklet were more difficult than the actual tests on the day, certainly the maths bit. My only regret was that I woke up early on the day of my assessment to quickly skim through the practise material when I should've just gotten the extra sleep instead. It was that easy.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top