• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Need Help Identifying 395 on 01/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkyBoy

New Member
Joined
20 Jun 2013
Messages
1
On the 1st of June I was going to travel on the 1225 Southeastern Highspeed from Canterbury West to St Pancras but as far as I can remember due to electrical problems with the train in front of it, the train got cancelled, so I took the 1236 service from Canterbury West to Ashford International.

I ended up boarding the 1313 at Ashford to St Pancras and I did a bit of research and I believe that it was the 1245 Southeastern train from Dover Priory to St Pancras International, with headcode 1J35.

Does anyone know, by any chance whatsoever, what number (e.g. 3950xx) the train was? Thanks! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top