http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/stand...+blunder/article.do?expand=true#StartComments
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article...m_disaster&in_article_id=602032&in_page_id=34
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7972068.stm
1. Why is a District leaving Ealing Broadway at 1800 supposedly "crouded"????
2. Why is there such a big fuss, when after a SPAD you go at 15 MPH so if a situation like this occurs it can be avoided easily by stopping?
TBH, from where I am, someone on the train as a passenger got spooked by it and reported it. Because IMO everything seems to have been done by the book from what I have been told by LUL staff.....
Oh well, this just shows what the media in this country is like....
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article...m_disaster&in_article_id=602032&in_page_id=34
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7972068.stm
1. Why is a District leaving Ealing Broadway at 1800 supposedly "crouded"????
2. Why is there such a big fuss, when after a SPAD you go at 15 MPH so if a situation like this occurs it can be avoided easily by stopping?
TBH, from where I am, someone on the train as a passenger got spooked by it and reported it. Because IMO everything seems to have been done by the book from what I have been told by LUL staff.....
Oh well, this just shows what the media in this country is like....