• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

NE Rover Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
5,466
Location
Cambridge
I've uploaded lots of photographs from the NE Rover meet, including HSTs and a 47. Visit http://botanicdepot.fotopic.net for the collection.

I'll be uploading more collections when I return from my holiday in Slovenia, and I hope to get some pictures on the 'trenitalia' network, as we're travelling through Italy by train. Back on 10th August 8)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,843
Location
Nowhere Heath
Nice pictures there!

You got decent pics of the NMT, not jealous at all...

Looks like a meet I'd have enjoyed, wish I'd been there.
 

Jordy

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
8,466
Location
WCML South
Nice one :D :D

I'll put my photos online soon, well as soon as I fix my USB port anyway :cry: :cry:

Jordy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top