:grin:By Fred Year 8
Hey people thought I might share with you my trip to The NHM (Natural History Museum) The coach left my school at 9:15 and I think we got there at about 10ish? Can't really remember we went through Richmond and then West Brompton where julian and ramel somtimes go on a bridge where you can see a tunnel mouth and lily bridge depot!
Sorry for the bad quality I had to use my 2mp digital camera just incase my HP got nicked anyway Here are the pictures of going there:
Going :
Inside the museum they still have a very large dinasour which was really long
there was some strange sercurity gaurd giving me evils
but after that we walked to a viewing place and down some stairs to a like lunch hall where everyone could eat but it wasn;t lunch yet so we put are bags on the hangars and got into are groups (I was in group 3) and went are seperate ways first we went and looked at the Dinisoaurs and there was loads of models (boring) then we went down a few steps and there was A HUGE MOVING T REX (model of course)
that was waving his arms about it was so cool and he looked at everyone and again someone else who gave me evils!We then moved on to the Human Ecoligy Section which was filled about humans and things there was then these random telephone things that had music which was quite freaky coming out of them my friends in my class were pretending to call eachother
then we got called into a another space for a register and I got told of for sitting down


We then made our way through dinasouars and into the main part and then down again to have lunch
Afternoon:
We again went a differnt route to everyone else and went to a strange part of the museum with this huge round thing reflected by mirros the size of 5 444s on top of eachother top to bottom and we then went round through more telephone bits to and gadget things and down to the shop where 25mins was wasted by everyone touching everything and being nosy and 4 or 5 people only buying stuff ! lol We then went to see birds and we saw a stuffed mock up of a DODO which was huge and fat and exstinct sadly then we made are way to the flys and creepy crawlies where there was yet another moving object a huge moving 'SCORPEAN' (if I cant spell its my fault) where there was loads of flys and things so we pressed on and came out of that and went to the 'EARTH 'ECOLOGY (the best part of the museum) and there was this place big big big it was with an earth globe suspended above so we looked there and then went up the escalator to the earth part where it has rocks vocalno ashes and ways of sand and water strangly I just took pictures inside as everyone rushed on!
then we had to rush becasuse it was neally time to go back to school so we all met up again and somones camera failed (not mine)
so I had to jump start it and it was working again and we all got on the coach and went past WB where there was more battery locos and a wagon near olympia , I then had a contest with a 'teacher' about aircraft going into heathrow and the winner was me :grin::grin::grin::grin: 5 aircraft to 4 , 3 A319s a 747 and a 777 which was a good one for me and we got back about 3:08 and I waited for my school bus the 681 to take me away and for the bus people on this forum The 681 is a must go grabber it has lots of varying busses on it!:grin:All in all I enjoyed it alot although the walking around made me tired and then zooming thru WEST B that was annoying
Thanks People Fred
MISTAKES BEING CORRECTED
Hey people thought I might share with you my trip to The NHM (Natural History Museum) The coach left my school at 9:15 and I think we got there at about 10ish? Can't really remember we went through Richmond and then West Brompton where julian and ramel somtimes go on a bridge where you can see a tunnel mouth and lily bridge depot!
Sorry for the bad quality I had to use my 2mp digital camera just incase my HP got nicked anyway Here are the pictures of going there:
Going :
Inside the museum they still have a very large dinasour which was really long
that was waving his arms about it was so cool and he looked at everyone and again someone else who gave me evils!We then moved on to the Human Ecoligy Section which was filled about humans and things there was then these random telephone things that had music which was quite freaky coming out of them my friends in my class were pretending to call eachotherAfternoon:
We again went a differnt route to everyone else and went to a strange part of the museum with this huge round thing reflected by mirros the size of 5 444s on top of eachother top to bottom and we then went round through more telephone bits to and gadget things and down to the shop where 25mins was wasted by everyone touching everything and being nosy and 4 or 5 people only buying stuff ! lol We then went to see birds and we saw a stuffed mock up of a DODO which was huge and fat and exstinct sadly then we made are way to the flys and creepy crawlies where there was yet another moving object a huge moving 'SCORPEAN' (if I cant spell its my fault) where there was loads of flys and things so we pressed on and came out of that and went to the 'EARTH 'ECOLOGY (the best part of the museum) and there was this place big big big it was with an earth globe suspended above so we looked there and then went up the escalator to the earth part where it has rocks vocalno ashes and ways of sand and water strangly I just took pictures inside as everyone rushed on!
so I had to jump start it and it was working again and we all got on the coach and went past WB where there was more battery locos and a wagon near olympia , I then had a contest with a 'teacher' about aircraft going into heathrow and the winner was me :grin::grin::grin::grin: 5 aircraft to 4 , 3 A319s a 747 and a 777 which was a good one for me and we got back about 3:08 and I waited for my school bus the 681 to take me away and for the bus people on this forum The 681 is a must go grabber it has lots of varying busses on it!:grin:All in all I enjoyed it alot although the walking around made me tired and then zooming thru WEST B that was annoying
Thanks People Fred
MISTAKES BEING CORRECTED