RJ
Established Member
For some journeys, National Rail Enquiries will tell you that more than one ticket is required. Examples include;
Vauxhall to Clapham Junction via Twickenham
Denton to Reddish North
London to Southampton via Salisbury - which was a reasonable and permitted route not so long ago.
NRE provides a price for each ticket, so there are clearly specific tickets the system identifies that in conjunction can be used for the journey. I've deliberately chosen a range of journeys, including a journey with no through fare and a journey with multiple changes.
For that matter, I'd like to know which ticket it is offering for this Stratford to Tilbury journey.
How do I get NRE to tell me at least the origin and destination shown on the tickets it is suggesting?
Vauxhall to Clapham Junction via Twickenham
Denton to Reddish North
London to Southampton via Salisbury - which was a reasonable and permitted route not so long ago.
NRE provides a price for each ticket, so there are clearly specific tickets the system identifies that in conjunction can be used for the journey. I've deliberately chosen a range of journeys, including a journey with no through fare and a journey with multiple changes.
For that matter, I'd like to know which ticket it is offering for this Stratford to Tilbury journey.
How do I get NRE to tell me at least the origin and destination shown on the tickets it is suggesting?
Last edited: