hvshe
Member
As titled, for a National Express coach ticket, if the first leg wasn't caught, will the ticket still be valid on the second leg?
For example, My ticket is from Heathrow Terminal 4 to Birmingham, the first leg being 205 from T4 to T2/3, and the second leg being 210. If I miss the first leg but I made up my time using other means of transportation, will the second leg still be valid?
Just in case I miss my first leg, definitely not in the process of buying a ticket
For example, My ticket is from Heathrow Terminal 4 to Birmingham, the first leg being 205 from T4 to T2/3, and the second leg being 210. If I miss the first leg but I made up my time using other means of transportation, will the second leg still be valid?
Just in case I miss my first leg, definitely not in the process of buying a ticket
Last edited by a moderator: