F Great Eastern
Established Member
Today I got sent a 30% discount voucher for National Express as compensation and this is the second time that I have been sent a voucher that does not allow me to use it on the advance online fares, despite the terms and conditions state it should.
This has happened twice now when I have got a voucher - I also have a birthday voucher for 50% off which I tried to use also today where there is the same problem - National Express tell me that the voucher cannot be used for advance bookings, yet the terms and conditions of the voucher say otherwise:
http://www.nationalexpress.com/prom...crm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=birthday_50
and
The vouchers seem to work only for full price flexible fares which are the highest fares and in most cases even after a discount are more expensive than the advance fares.
Has anyone else had this issue and if so how did they resolve it? It seems blatant breaking of their own terms and conditions and misleading advertising.
This has happened twice now when I have got a voucher - I also have a birthday voucher for 50% off which I tried to use also today where there is the same problem - National Express tell me that the voucher cannot be used for advance bookings, yet the terms and conditions of the voucher say otherwise:
http://www.nationalexpress.com/prom...crm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=birthday_50
This offer gives you 50% off the ticket price of one National Express journey (including our lowest online advanced fares) for up to four people
and
This offer gives you 30% off the ticket price of one National Express journey (including our lowest online advanced fares) for up to four people
The vouchers seem to work only for full price flexible fares which are the highest fares and in most cases even after a discount are more expensive than the advance fares.
Has anyone else had this issue and if so how did they resolve it? It seems blatant breaking of their own terms and conditions and misleading advertising.