• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Mystery Shopping for UK TOC;s

Joined
14 Dec 2025
Messages
5
Location
Torquay
Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone can help? I've heard there are several mystery shopping companies that offer the general public the chance to survey the Train stations, Train Carriage assignments for Specific specified routes?

Does anyone know which Mystery Shopping companies are being used for the TOC's?

Or, if you are able to apply directly to a TOC as a third-party contractor?

Any information would be appreciated.

Many Thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

tram21

Established Member
Joined
29 Dec 2022
Messages
1,341
Location
Nottingham
Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone can help? I've heard there are several mystery shopping companies that offer the general public the chance to survey the Train stations, Train Carriage assignments for Specific specified routes?

Does anyone know which Mystery Shopping companies are being used for the TOC's?

Or, if you are able to apply directly to a TOC as a third-party contractor?

Any information would be appreciated.

Many Thanks
Morning, I'll send you a PM :)
 

Horizon22

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
Joined
8 Sep 2019
Messages
11,032
Location
London
Most TOCs use external companies that do surveying and polling for this sort of activity.
 

Top