Skoda99E
Member
A few days ago I came across an image (see link) of a Nu-Track bus, a low floor 2nd gen Iveco Daily van conversion, as you can see it looks to be a demonstrator. However the only photo of it comes from this very old website: https://btsecuresession.com/connellmarketing.com/irisbus/website/html/nutrack.html
There are no photos or mentions of a low floor Nu Track bus with Iveco Daily chassis that I can find, but a similar description of the vehicle is mentioned on Nu-Track's website archived from 2008 (https://web.archive.org/web/20090909113040/http://www.nu-track.co.uk/images.aspx?Record=42), albeit no photos have been archived, the bus listing had vanished from their website by 2011.
I am wondering if there is a higher quality photo of it out there or more information about this bus, thank you
There are no photos or mentions of a low floor Nu Track bus with Iveco Daily chassis that I can find, but a similar description of the vehicle is mentioned on Nu-Track's website archived from 2008 (https://web.archive.org/web/20090909113040/http://www.nu-track.co.uk/images.aspx?Record=42), albeit no photos have been archived, the bus listing had vanished from their website by 2011.
I am wondering if there is a higher quality photo of it out there or more information about this bus, thank you
