• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

My weekend experience of Northern Rail Replacement buses

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave87016

Established Member
Joined
9 Dec 2008
Messages
1,894
Location
Lancashire
I bought a weekend rover using the newspaper vouchers and without realising at time of purchasing it in advance there was no trains at all from Blackburn rail replacement buses from Bolton - Clitheroe , Burnley Manchester Road - Preston , Preston - Colne

I have to say I found them to be more reliable than the trains !!! They turned up on time and the drivers were superb and friendly the Mercedes Benz coaches operated by S Line based in Blackburn are the best RRB I have travelled on comfortable , ran on time all weekend I could do that every day instead of getting the train which may /may not run

RRB get a lot of stick but I can’t fault them over the course of the weekend
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top