Phoenix
Established Member
Well I feel I have to compete today with many others for the Retro tour brownie points so I shall give it a try
http://retrospective.ukgeeks.co.uk/p57991904.html The Grids at the business end at Patchwork tunnel.
http://retrospective.ukgeeks.co.uk/p57991902.html 57311 doing the job towards Bath.
http://retrospective.ukgeeks.co.uk/p57991906.html The Arty trailing shot.
http://retrospective.ukgeeks.co.uk/p57991905.html The micro Return.
http://retrospective.ukgeeks.co.uk/p57991909.html Here to
http://retrospective.ukgeeks.co.uk/p57991905.html here is the days action.
And just because I love plugging heres the months collection.
http://retrospective.ukgeeks.co.uk/c1690567_1.html
Overall a well organized tour and im glad someone has the initiative to create some decent tours as I am beginning to become sick of 37/4's and 47's all the time type 5 tours for the future???
All the best
Scott Turner.
http://retrospective.ukgeeks.co.uk/p57991904.html The Grids at the business end at Patchwork tunnel.
http://retrospective.ukgeeks.co.uk/p57991902.html 57311 doing the job towards Bath.
http://retrospective.ukgeeks.co.uk/p57991906.html The Arty trailing shot.
http://retrospective.ukgeeks.co.uk/p57991905.html The micro Return.
http://retrospective.ukgeeks.co.uk/p57991909.html Here to
http://retrospective.ukgeeks.co.uk/p57991905.html here is the days action.
And just because I love plugging heres the months collection.
http://retrospective.ukgeeks.co.uk/c1690567_1.html
Overall a well organized tour and im glad someone has the initiative to create some decent tours as I am beginning to become sick of 37/4's and 47's all the time type 5 tours for the future???
All the best
Scott Turner.
Good to see a traditional railway shot in addition to your more creative photos.