Steamhawk216
Member
Hello Everyone,
My Rail Traction Photos weebly and flickr websites have both been recently updated with four collections of photographs taken at a variety of locations. I have high-lighted some of them here if you wish to view them.
The first is a collection of forty-six photographs which were taken when I went to the Open Weekend held by at the Tyseley Locomotive Works in Birmingham on Saturday 24th October 2015. 6000 KING GEORGE V, 5043 EARL OF MOUNT EDGECUMBE, 4965 ROOD ASHTON HALL, 3717 CITY OF TRURO, 71000 DUKE OF GLOUCESTER & 6201 PRINCESS ELIZABETH were among the locomotives either in steam or on static display.
Links here;
http://railtractionphotosbyrichards...omotive-works-saturday-24th-october-2015.html
https://www.flickr.com/photos/myphotosrlsmith216/albums/72157660789579165
Secondly a collection highlighted, contains twelve photographs taken during a visit to the Winter Diesel Gala 2015 held by the South Devon Railway. My visit was on Saturday 7th November and the locomotives involved included D5343, 6975 (37275), D3721, D2246 & W55000.
Links here;
http://railtractionphotosbyrichards...devon-railway-saturday-7th-november-2015.html
https://www.flickr.com/photos/myphotosrlsmith216/albums/72157661842995131
The third collection contains ten photographs taken at Taunton and Minehead Station when Class B1 61306 MAYFLOWER and Class 47 47746 Chris Fudge 29.7.70 22.6.10 hauled The Cathedrals Express railtour on to the West Somerset Railway. This was on Thursday 26th November 2015.
Links here;
http://railtractionphotosbyrichards...rals-express-thursday-26th-november-2015.html
https://www.flickr.com/photos/myphotosrlsmith216/albums/72157661337381179
Lastly I would like to bring to your attention to an eight photograph collection taken when hired-in UK Rail Leasing Class 56s were used to collect and haul refurbished HST coaches from Kilmarnock and deliver them to Laira Depot in Plymouth. This part of the stock move was on Saturday 12th December 2015.
Links here;
http://railtractionphotosbyrichards...6301-laira-depot-plymouth-sat12thdec2015.html
https://www.flickr.com/photos/myphotosrlsmith216/albums/72157662580270346
I do hope you enjoy viewing my photographs as much as I did taking them.
Regards ferryroadhawk.
Youre most welcome to view my regularly updated Weebly photo website (Last updated 211215).
Link Here;
http://railtractionphotosbyrichardsmith.weebly.com/index.html
My flickr Photo Website Link;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/myphotosrlsmith216/
My Rail Traction Photos weebly and flickr websites have both been recently updated with four collections of photographs taken at a variety of locations. I have high-lighted some of them here if you wish to view them.
The first is a collection of forty-six photographs which were taken when I went to the Open Weekend held by at the Tyseley Locomotive Works in Birmingham on Saturday 24th October 2015. 6000 KING GEORGE V, 5043 EARL OF MOUNT EDGECUMBE, 4965 ROOD ASHTON HALL, 3717 CITY OF TRURO, 71000 DUKE OF GLOUCESTER & 6201 PRINCESS ELIZABETH were among the locomotives either in steam or on static display.
Links here;
http://railtractionphotosbyrichards...omotive-works-saturday-24th-october-2015.html
https://www.flickr.com/photos/myphotosrlsmith216/albums/72157660789579165
Secondly a collection highlighted, contains twelve photographs taken during a visit to the Winter Diesel Gala 2015 held by the South Devon Railway. My visit was on Saturday 7th November and the locomotives involved included D5343, 6975 (37275), D3721, D2246 & W55000.
Links here;
http://railtractionphotosbyrichards...devon-railway-saturday-7th-november-2015.html
https://www.flickr.com/photos/myphotosrlsmith216/albums/72157661842995131
The third collection contains ten photographs taken at Taunton and Minehead Station when Class B1 61306 MAYFLOWER and Class 47 47746 Chris Fudge 29.7.70 22.6.10 hauled The Cathedrals Express railtour on to the West Somerset Railway. This was on Thursday 26th November 2015.
Links here;
http://railtractionphotosbyrichards...rals-express-thursday-26th-november-2015.html
https://www.flickr.com/photos/myphotosrlsmith216/albums/72157661337381179
Lastly I would like to bring to your attention to an eight photograph collection taken when hired-in UK Rail Leasing Class 56s were used to collect and haul refurbished HST coaches from Kilmarnock and deliver them to Laira Depot in Plymouth. This part of the stock move was on Saturday 12th December 2015.
Links here;
http://railtractionphotosbyrichards...6301-laira-depot-plymouth-sat12thdec2015.html
https://www.flickr.com/photos/myphotosrlsmith216/albums/72157662580270346
I do hope you enjoy viewing my photographs as much as I did taking them.
Regards ferryroadhawk.
Youre most welcome to view my regularly updated Weebly photo website (Last updated 211215).
Link Here;
http://railtractionphotosbyrichardsmith.weebly.com/index.html
My flickr Photo Website Link;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/myphotosrlsmith216/