1) The 5 class 150/2s FGW has from ATW. If I am correct FGW are dependant on these to keep the 158s as 3-car units especially now new build turbostars are out the question. Would it not be best for FGW to take them or does ATW really require them... it is managing at the moment? don't mean to be harsh but surely bristol-portsmouth should have priority over the Valleys??
2) The 2 150s FGW has from London Overground. Will these 2 head to EMT like the others look set to? Not much seems to be said about these units so what is going on?
3) Any interior photos of the Crosscountry voyagers with seat back 'nets' removed? I haven't been on a voyager since the refurbishment.. I assume no plans yet on place to refurbish these trains with new upholstery etc..
4) The cascades set to happen in May... will these really happen then? I think the 3 180s head to East Coast from Northern? This must depend on LM 150s being released so when are these set to be replaced by 172s?
5) Has FGW completed the HST buffet car refurbishment scheme?
6) There seems to be a slow down in the ScotRail relivery scheme? Maybe that's just me
7) When will EMTs 153s be refurbished?
8) Any pics of FGW class 165 refurbishment...?
That's all for now thanks!
2) The 2 150s FGW has from London Overground. Will these 2 head to EMT like the others look set to? Not much seems to be said about these units so what is going on?
3) Any interior photos of the Crosscountry voyagers with seat back 'nets' removed? I haven't been on a voyager since the refurbishment.. I assume no plans yet on place to refurbish these trains with new upholstery etc..
4) The cascades set to happen in May... will these really happen then? I think the 3 180s head to East Coast from Northern? This must depend on LM 150s being released so when are these set to be replaced by 172s?
5) Has FGW completed the HST buffet car refurbishment scheme?
6) There seems to be a slow down in the ScotRail relivery scheme? Maybe that's just me
7) When will EMTs 153s be refurbished?
8) Any pics of FGW class 165 refurbishment...?
That's all for now thanks!