• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Munich zones 1-4 to airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
7 Jan 2019
Messages
535
Location
North West
Hello,

I’m wondering if anybody knows this. In the UK you can combine tickets to complete a journey. Is this possible in Germany? I have a valid 3 day ticket for zones 1-4 in Munich. Can I buy a ticket from Zone 4 to the airport and combine them, or do I need a whole new ticket for the airport.

thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

30907

Veteran Member
Joined
30 Sep 2012
Messages
21,988
Location
Airedale
4-airport must surely be valid, and all airport trains stop in zone 4. Looking at the Netzplan online, 5-airport is deinitely OK via Feldmoching on S1 as it is in both zones.
 
Joined
7 Jan 2019
Messages
535
Location
North West
4-airport must surely be valid, and all airport trains stop in zone 4. Looking at the Netzplan online, 5-airport is deinitely OK via Feldmoching on S1 as it is in both zones.


Yes thank you. Ended up doing exactly like that. Bought a Feldmoching-Flughafen with no issues.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top