• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Multi TOC delay repay

mrmartin

Established Member
Joined
17 Dec 2012
Messages
1,297
I was caught up badly in the gas main stuff on the GWML a few weeks ago.

I just got round to submitting delay repay, with the tickets being Paddington - West Drayton, West Drayton - Didcot then Didcot - Newport. Travelled on EL between London and Reading then pick up a GWR.

GWR rejected it and have sent it to TfL rail. I've appealed, because the delay on EL was 7 minutes but 120+ on GWR side!

I did some research but how is this meant to work? I assume it is just their automated system rejecting it, but I'm curious what the actual rules are when multiple companies are involved like this and both have delays?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

AlterEgo

Verified Rep - Wingin' It! Paul Lucas
Joined
30 Dec 2008
Messages
29,642
Location
LBK
Please list your planned itinerary along with the times, and also give us the actual times. This will help us determine who you should claim from. The first TOC who caused a delay will take on the whole claim.
 

Top