kilosandlitres
Member
I am a manger at a TOC for 5 years and I’m applying for a role at Network Rail.
However I have some concerns:
1- If the formation of GBR means some roles are redundant, then will I only get redundancy pay based on my time at NR? Or will they take into account my time at a TOC?
2 - Also will I be able to say that I should not start on the lower end of the pay band because I’m already working at an advanced level for a TOC?
However I have some concerns:
1- If the formation of GBR means some roles are redundant, then will I only get redundancy pay based on my time at NR? Or will they take into account my time at a TOC?
2 - Also will I be able to say that I should not start on the lower end of the pay band because I’m already working at an advanced level for a TOC?
Last edited: