Hi, Due to family circumstances I'm considering relocating to the Banbury area.
Does anyone know of any areas that its best to avoid when buying a home?
I've heard Grimsby, anywhere near Rushcote ave and also the highlands aren't great. Is that snobbery or good advice?
Anyone from that part of the world who can guide me towards the 'nicer' parts of Banbury?
Also, as an aside is the commute across town from the south of Banbury, up to junct 11 M40 a nightmare or liveable?
Any advice would be gratefully received.
Does anyone know of any areas that its best to avoid when buying a home?
I've heard Grimsby, anywhere near Rushcote ave and also the highlands aren't great. Is that snobbery or good advice?
Anyone from that part of the world who can guide me towards the 'nicer' parts of Banbury?
Also, as an aside is the commute across town from the south of Banbury, up to junct 11 M40 a nightmare or liveable?
Any advice would be gratefully received.