• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Most users ever online was 1,232, 21st May 2010 at 13:18

Status
Not open for further replies.

strange6

Established Member
Joined
9 Jan 2011
Messages
1,920
Location
Wigan, Greater manchester
Just a quick one. Was there any special reason for this record at the time? I wonder if it will ever be beaten and I wonder what it would take for it to be beaten??
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Minilad

Established Member
Joined
26 Feb 2011
Messages
4,398
Location
Anywhere B link goes
I would guess (although it's a horrible thought) that some sort of railway accident of a serious nature would push up figures
 

Ivo

Established Member
Joined
8 Jan 2010
Messages
7,307
Location
Bath (or Southend)
It was the day before the Lymington slammers farewell (which is why I wasn't one of the 1,232), but if what I have heard is anything to go by, Yorkie was on TV...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top