Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
There are still signs in Purley Way, Croydon showing directions to Waddon Marsh rail station - despite it closing in 1997 and quickly replaced by a tram system...
SWT route maps show Dorking as having connections to trains to Horsham and Littlehampton, ofc trains to the coast via Sutton has have not run for many a year nice Gatwick Airport opened. These are the maps in the 455's after their refresh so quite why this error occurred is beyond me :P
Re-reading that I feel I should point out I know Horsham is a valid interchange :P
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.