• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Most Consistently Busy Passenger Route

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedpan

Established Member
Joined
4 Feb 2010
Messages
1,299
Location
Harpenden
Either way, I prefer to go to Liverpool Street (although this is due to the traction!).

And the scenery is nicer, it still has the feel of a country railway line for me, which the Kings Cross route doesn't.

Back to the original thread though, I suppose that it depends on how you define "route", but I would have thought that the Brighton line was busier than Thameslink North, particularly as far as Gatwick Airport.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Minstral25

Established Member
Joined
10 Sep 2009
Messages
1,967
Location
Surrey
Back to the original thread though, I suppose that it depends on how you define "route", but I would have thought that the Brighton line was busier than Thameslink North, particularly as far as Gatwick Airport.

Brighton Line outer suburban services are extremely overcrowded and around London only the North London Line comes close from my experience.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top