I will need to commute from Croydon to Stratford in the future. Ignoring cost and duration, what's the most comfortable way? I've written how likely it is to get a seat based on my experience, but hopefully forum members might be able to give their advice.
Outbound Option 1
Inbound Option 1
Outbound Option 1
- West Croydon - Canada Water (highly likely to get a seat as it's the start of the line)
- Canada Water - Stratford (won't get a seat)
- East Croydon - Farringdon (won't get a seat)
- Farringdon - Stratford (won't get a seat)
- East Croydon - Victoria (highly likely to get a seat)
- Victoria - St Pancras (won't get a seat and could be long queues to get onto the underground from Victoria). Another option is the take the 390 bus.
- St Pancras - Stratford International (highly likely to get a seat)
- East Croydon - Victoria (highly likely to get a seat)
- 26 bus then 388 bus to Stratford (unsure if I'll get a seat)
Inbound Option 1
- Stratford - Canada Water (highly likely to get a seat as it's the start of the line)
- Canada Water - West Croydon (unsure if I'll get a seat)
- Stratford - Farringdon (unsure if I'll get a seat)
- Farringdon - East Croydon (unsure if I'll get a seat)
- Stratford - St Pancras (unsure if I'll get a seat)
- St Pancras - Victoria (won't get a seat)
- Victoria - East Croydon (highly likely to get a seat)
- 388 bus then 26 bus to Victoria (unsure if I'll get a seat)
- Victoria - East Croydon (highly likely to get a seat)