Hello, I’m in the process of buying a new home but they want me to put a 10% deposit of the price of the house. The price of the house is £429,995 and a 10% deposit will be about £43k.
I’ve got an agreement in principle set up for this amount but I’m wondering if I take money out to pay this deposit it will void it and I’ll need a new agreement in principle.
I’ve got an agreement in principle set up for this amount but I’m wondering if I take money out to pay this deposit it will void it and I’ll need a new agreement in principle.
) from the buyer. No one has ever asked me to prove I had the money to pay the bills or even the balance of the purchase monies. The solicitor should be checking where your money comes from to cover money laundering regulations but that is about all.