SouthEastBuses
On Moderation
I plan on doing a trip exploring towns and villages in the Cotswolds soon.
On the way there I'll be travelling by train from Oxford to Moreton-in-Marsh.
On the way back, my plan is to do as follows:
Train from Moreton-in-Marsh to Charlbury, then buses going around various villages and towns in the Cotswolds. Then in the evening, I will return to Oxford by getting the train from Kingham.
So, with my return ticket from Oxford to Moreton-in-Marsh, can I, going back to Oxford, get off at Charlbury but rejoin at Kingham (a couple stations before Charlbury)?
On the way there I'll be travelling by train from Oxford to Moreton-in-Marsh.
On the way back, my plan is to do as follows:
Train from Moreton-in-Marsh to Charlbury, then buses going around various villages and towns in the Cotswolds. Then in the evening, I will return to Oxford by getting the train from Kingham.
So, with my return ticket from Oxford to Moreton-in-Marsh, can I, going back to Oxford, get off at Charlbury but rejoin at Kingham (a couple stations before Charlbury)?