I've previously posted some pics from my late Dads archive, here are a few more......
A rather eclectic mix this time
From the notes on the picture the 25 & 37 were both "dead" the 20 must have made quite a noise coming into Wolverhampton?
No notes for 10800, any idea where?
I'm yet to explore the boxes of slides..........
A rather eclectic mix this time
From the notes on the picture the 25 & 37 were both "dead" the 20 must have made quite a noise coming into Wolverhampton?
No notes for 10800, any idea where?
I'm yet to explore the boxes of slides..........
Attachments
-
6012 Pwllheli - Paddington at Snow Hill 21 Jul 62.JPG163 KB · Views: 142 -
7405 Barmouth 25 Sep 62.JPG128.9 KB · Views: 105 -
9645-0677 Fishguard Harbour 25 Sep 62.JPG161.5 KB · Views: 111 -
20163-25278-37430 1A31 Wolverhampton 6 Jan 87.jpg382.6 KB · Views: 120 -
E27005 Manchester Picadilly 13 Jun 67.jpg654 KB · Views: 147 -
10800-Dont know where or when.jpg748.8 KB · Views: 146