Bletchleyite
Veteran Member
It will be interesting to see how Broad Green is branded after its refit (which it might even have had, it's a while since I've been). But unless I'm misremembering I could swear that the platform name-boards on the City Line have exactly the same style*, down to the 'Merseyrail" lettering underneath the station name. I think that is true of Newton le Willows which has been updated fairly recently. (*though some might use the attractive but non-standard typeface for the station name which maybe Northern use but isn't Merseyrail house style)
Replied here: https://www.railforums.co.uk/threads/merseytravel-vs-merseyrail-branding-on-the-city-lines.260137/
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
I'm planning to do another LDR next month through Southport. The camera will be switched on and recording next time!
What benefit is that to anyone? You recording someone who isn't rude yet maybe in need of training doesn't need recording just maybe a polite note their customer services? After all aren't we all on the same side?
I can't see any reason I'd have wanted to record the guy, he was polite enough, he just didn't know what he was doing.