• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Modellers of Bristol area circa privatisation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyldeboy

Member
Joined
29 Jan 2020
Messages
171
Location
Swansea
Hi, I worked for GW Trains during privatisation and am thinking of modelling that area/era.
Whilst I clearly remember the merlin livery of my employer, I am struggling to remember, or research, the local trains - 'South Wales and West' (Prism). Was it just 'Regional Railways' colour scheme, possibly re-branded with the Wales and West wording?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bluenoxid

Established Member
Joined
9 Feb 2008
Messages
2,663
The livery they adopted for the 158s was Alphaline but I don’t know how long it took before it was adopted.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top