Hello everyone!
I was cought using (stupidly) my mother's Freedom Pass last week. I was stopped at the exit gates by a TFL officer who confiscufated the Pass, took my details (name, address, what I work, and he asked whoes pass was this and were I was born???) I answered to all questions and fully cooperated, he did contact an office to confirm my identity and let me go saying I am not in that much troublle (which I know is not the case). Two days after I reseived the letter (I am attaching to this post) and now I have to give my answer. I know from reading the forum for the past few days that sobbing stories and excuses wont help but my question here is if I want to use help from solisitour is this better done at this stage? Also if I (most likely) end up with a criminal conviction, I know from previous coments here on these forum that this is kept in the records for a year, does this mean if I need to apply for a VISA for USA for example this will also last for a year or I will need to apply through the embassy forever instead of online?
If I plead guilty at this stage what is most likely to happen next?
What would the advice be here, to seek profecional help now or write the letter myself?
I don't take this lightly at all and I understand the impact of my action is my responsibility which I fully understand.
I am happy to answer all questions you have for me to be able to give best advice.
Thank you for your help!
I was cought using (stupidly) my mother's Freedom Pass last week. I was stopped at the exit gates by a TFL officer who confiscufated the Pass, took my details (name, address, what I work, and he asked whoes pass was this and were I was born???) I answered to all questions and fully cooperated, he did contact an office to confirm my identity and let me go saying I am not in that much troublle (which I know is not the case). Two days after I reseived the letter (I am attaching to this post) and now I have to give my answer. I know from reading the forum for the past few days that sobbing stories and excuses wont help but my question here is if I want to use help from solisitour is this better done at this stage? Also if I (most likely) end up with a criminal conviction, I know from previous coments here on these forum that this is kept in the records for a year, does this mean if I need to apply for a VISA for USA for example this will also last for a year or I will need to apply through the embassy forever instead of online?
If I plead guilty at this stage what is most likely to happen next?
What would the advice be here, to seek profecional help now or write the letter myself?
I don't take this lightly at all and I understand the impact of my action is my responsibility which I fully understand.
I am happy to answer all questions you have for me to be able to give best advice.
Thank you for your help!