• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Missing woman's father fears she was abducted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
16 Nov 2009
Messages
31,113
Location
Redcar
Hmm its a sad story and I do quite like the way that a pizza seems to be a key piece of evidence. On the whole it seems strange case to me and I would suspect foul play personally. All we can do is hope, but it having been 6 days already I don't hold out much hope at all really (I can't remember the statistics but after 24hours the chances of finding someone alive who has been abducted are very very low).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top