lw_wrangler
New Member
Hi folks, hoping someone might have some insight. I’m looking at a trip on the Cambrian to Harlech on Fri 23 October. There are no engineering works announced, but there are also no departures from Shrewsbury towards Machynlleth for about 6 hours (1J09 at 10:27 then at 1J21 16:30).
Even these limited services don’t connect to the Cambrian Coasters - 11:44 arrival to a 12:51 departure, and 17:42 to 19:04.
Have I missed some engineering works, or timetable alteration for the lack of rolling stock? It seems to start Sunday 19 Oct and last until that Friday.
Thanks
Even these limited services don’t connect to the Cambrian Coasters - 11:44 arrival to a 12:51 departure, and 17:42 to 19:04.
Have I missed some engineering works, or timetable alteration for the lack of rolling stock? It seems to start Sunday 19 Oct and last until that Friday.
Thanks