miklcct
Established Member
I have noticed that there is a poster stuck at the standalone validator at the Thameslink / Elizabeth line interchange at Farringdon.
It says:
Which, to my understanding, can lead to penalty fares if followed.
I regularly change between Thameslink and Elizabeth line while travelling on Oyster PAYG, and, if I touch the reader here, it will end my PAYG journey.
I think this reader is only for those who need to switch between PAYG and a traditional ticket at the station, am I right?

It says:
Changing between National Rail and the Elizabeth line?
Don't forget to touch the yellow card reader to pay the correct fare.
Which, to my understanding, can lead to penalty fares if followed.
I regularly change between Thameslink and Elizabeth line while travelling on Oyster PAYG, and, if I touch the reader here, it will end my PAYG journey.
I think this reader is only for those who need to switch between PAYG and a traditional ticket at the station, am I right?
