• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Minor things on trains which irritate you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordac

Established Member
Joined
5 Mar 2016
Messages
2,386
Location
Birmingham
I love the Dreamliner windows, and I'm please Airbus are now offering them on the A350s too.
OT but I hate them, cabin crew always override the passenger settings and dim them so more people go to sleep and they have to do less work. Besides, you can never get them completely dark when you actually *want* to go to sleep.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top