doc7austin
On Moderation
Hello,
recently I had the chance to try out a new night train unit CRH2E-24xx from Beijing to Shenzhen.
With a clever staggering concept (known from some plane Business Class cabins), the manufacturer was able to create 60 private sleeping spaces in each car.
One sleeper car has 15 windows. 2 berths are staggered up.
The personal space is much bigger compared to the Nightjet 2 mini cabins.
I've really like this new night train product.




More photos below ...
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
more photos:
View attachment Photo 20.04.25, 19 23 37.jpeg
View attachment Photo 20.04.25, 19 30 36.jpeg
View attachment Photo 21.04.25, 08 19 32.jpeg
recently I had the chance to try out a new night train unit CRH2E-24xx from Beijing to Shenzhen.
With a clever staggering concept (known from some plane Business Class cabins), the manufacturer was able to create 60 private sleeping spaces in each car.
One sleeper car has 15 windows. 2 berths are staggered up.
The personal space is much bigger compared to the Nightjet 2 mini cabins.
I've really like this new night train product.




More photos below ...
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
more photos:
View attachment Photo 20.04.25, 19 23 37.jpeg
View attachment Photo 20.04.25, 19 30 36.jpeg
View attachment Photo 21.04.25, 08 19 32.jpeg